If you are reading this page, you are looking to guest post on one of our blogs.
Guest Posts offer our readers a wide range of topics and varying contexts.
There are however a few guidelines to keep in mind. This page acts as a guideline to simplify the process.
Who We Are?
Our websites are dedicated to specific verticals.
- Our Audience: this varies from site to site:
- Bitvoxy – anyone interested in Gaming, Bitcoin/Crypto, Tech and Entertainment.
- AltSpice – The food lover.
- BloggersBrew – The Digital Content Creators Resource.
- Our Tone: Friendly and Conversational but informative at its core.
- Our Topics: Visit the categories section of each website.
- Our Posts:
- News Stories on the topic Beats
- How to guides on the topic Beats
- Lists on Topics
Our Post Guidelines
1. Get a feel for our style
Please do this! To get a feel for not only our topics, but also our tone and basic format (short intros, lots of headings and subheadings, short paragraphs, value-adding images, etc.). Read a few posts in full, and then do some skimming and exploring.
2. Make sure we haven’t already covered your topic
If we have covered your topic, we may still be interested if you can offer something more up-to-date or approach it with a fresh angle or different perspective. The best way to see if we’ve covered your topic is to do a site search on Google:
3. Check our specs
Here’s what we want!
- Sufficient length: 600 words minimum (but don’t add fluff if you don’t hit that mark)
- Short intro: ~150 words. Introduce your topic and then tell the reader what the post will cover.
- Friendly tone: Conversational, not corporate!
- High quality: Original, actionable, organized, and accurate!
- Skimmability: Headings, subheadings, short paragraphs, etc.
- Please use sentence case with your headings!
- Short bio: 1-3 sentences. You can include links to your website or social accounts.
- Images: NO STOCK IMAGES. Images should add value by illustrating concepts and data. A Google image search should be more than sufficient; just be sure to cite the image source link under the image. You can also reuse any of our images. Just head to the image tab in Google and run the same site search mentioned above:
Here’s what we DON’T want!
- Too many backlinks: You can include a maximum of 3 per post, to YOUR site. That includes the link in your bio.
- Thin content that demonstrates a lack of depth of knowledge on a topic.
- Fluff: redundant, filler words, uses many words to say little.
- Overly promotional content.
- Previously published or sponsored content.
You can review the articles on the website to get a feel of past guest posts.
What to expect
Our volume of guest pitches may vary from time to time, so please be patient with us throughout the process.
- Pitch response: If your pitch is chosen, we’ll do our best to respond within 1-2 weeks. Please follow up in three weeks if you haven’t heard from us.
- Outline: Once we nail down the topic and title, we might request an outline. If the outline is approved, you’ll get drafting!
- Draft: If the draft meets our quality standards, we’ll move on to editing. If the draft does not meet our quality standards (i.e., it is thin content and/or cannot be improved without heavy edits), we will let you know that we cannot move forward with the post.
- Edits: We will edit the content to align with our standards. If we need anything on your end— a better quality image, a change to a section, or further elaboration on something, we’ll let you know.
- Publishing: Depending on the level of edits needed and our content calendar needs, your post could get published anywhere from 2-4 weeks after you’ve submitted it. This can be longer if we are particularly backlogged.
Ready to Pitch?
Send an email to [email protected]
Here’s what to include:
- [GUEST PITCH] in the subject line
- A little about yourself: What experience or expertise will you draw from in your post?
- Proposed ideas: Topic ideas are great, and title ideas are even better!
- Writing samples: Please link to at least one existing publication.
We’re looking forward to learning from and working with you!